POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : primate test 1 : Re: primate test 1 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: primate test 1
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 14 Jan 2004 03:46:15
Message: <400501d7@news.povray.org>
With Wings3D, eh? I've been fiddling around with that modeller lately as
well, simply because I want to get some experience on modelling. Won't go
very far professionally if I don't do some mesh-modelling and just stick to
POV-Ray's CSG and script-based meshes. Not that I really want to become a
pro in that area, but you never know...

Anyway, do you have any good links where they explain a little about
modelling? This model looks awesome compared to what I'm fiddling around
with, but so far, I couldn't find any good tutorials explaining some basics,
but maybe I've used the wrong keywords...

Regards,
Tim

PS: Attached one of my first feeble attempts. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message